Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Way We Were

I was searching youtube, looking for a video of something random that I like. I'm extra EXTRA corny for this, but I really do like "The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand. She be sangin' on this song, ya'll. I remember seeing Beyonce perform this song at the Kennedy Honors and it made me do some research. I even went out and bought Funny Girl just to see what Ms. Streisand is really all about. But the "funny" thing is, I haven't watched it yet. Ha. Well anyway, take a look at Ms. Streisand....




And here's why I fell in love with the song to begin with.
Beyonce sings the hell out of this song.

.

1 comment:

Dr. AudreyAnn Moses said...

I guess none of your friends posted here because they don't know who Ms. Barbara is. I, however, remember when she made this song. Loved her then still love her now! Sorry but I did not know Beyounce sung it at all. Anyway, I Barbara has my vote - still. :-) Smooches