Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving with The Dorsey's




Any event with the Dorsey's is always an adventure. There's bound to be joy, laughter, and at the very least, alcohol induced excitement! Mommy, Tyler, and I headed up the street to Cousin Gary and Ms./Cousin/Aunt Torin's (my play Auntie, Victoria, that fell in love with Cousin Gary's inherited Dorsey magic) house for Thanksgiving dinner this year. By the end of the night, my two younger cousins, Jayden and Ryanne (pronounced Ryan) had used my camera to start their own photography company (lol). I must admit that the little boogers had some pretty good aim. The food was good, the Mascato was sweet and the laughter was loud. Oh! Lest ye not forget the "world premier" (to the family) of my twin cousins, Julius' an Julian's, music video, "It's My Birthday". They taped it during August right in front of their grandmother's house (stifles laughter) and over at Druid Hill park. I must admit, that after a consecutive 3 time viewing of the video, and amidst all of my jokes, the video was nice. I'm proud to say that my cousins are "tryna get up out the hood." Take a look-see at some of the family.


2 comments:

Ca'Vette Buford said...

Umm...that Mac and Cheese distracted me from the whole post...That is all...

Amazing Love said...

You stuuuupid!